Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wanderlust

I definitely know how you feel Dev. Before my trip I felt incredibly restless, but now I just want to EXPLODE. Since coming back I've spent at least seven hours a day in the library studying and now I am beyond restless. I don't even know what category that is.THE CATEGORY WHERE I EMPHASIZE MY BOREDOM USING ALL CAPS. I'M JUST REALLY BORED AND WANT TO LEAVE OKAY? Summer can't come soon enough, despite my lack of job, concrete plans or ideas. I've been getting on my bike every night, just to ride and pretend I'm leaving. But of course, I keep stopping at the city limits and coming right back home.
Here are some pretty pictures from when I was happy in Charleston, just to make me feel MORE angsty:





They are void of colour just so you don't forget how ANGSTY I am. 
-Bets
P.S I really liked your Ginsberg picture

No comments:

Post a Comment