Friday 23 March 2012

My Thursday was a lot less pretty. It involved me nesting in my bed writing papers, papers, papers. Then I got bored of that and wasted hours looking at pretty blogs and reading (not a waste of time in my books..pun NOT intended).
We should definitely book club it up when we finish perks.
You're not the only one who wants me to come home. My madre sent me no fewer than three emails this morning that pertained to student jobs in W. I'm just so reluctant to leave G for summer. It's so gosh darned nice here, and it's likely the last chance I'll have to spend with all my friends here enjoying the summer and making lists of adventures we'll likely be too lazy to ever have.
Plus it looks like you won't be home this summer and I'd much rather stay here so I can visit you in the big city.
I might also have a summer job here. What?! I need to iron out a few of the details though, since at this point its fruition is entirely dependent on my brain. How cryptic.
Here's a few from my new haunt: the roof.




                                                                                -Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment