Sunday 4 March 2012

The Atlantic!





While I've plunged into the Mediterranean, floated along in the Pacific, crossed the Strait of Gilbratar and been in a few Great Lakes, I'd never actually seen or been in the Atlantic. So when we got into Charleston and made a beeline for Folly Beach I was pretty pumped. I have a policy that if I'm ever near a major body of water I will go in it no matter what the weather is like. So, despite the fact that it was a windy February day and the water was cold I ran right in. After that we wandered along the coast for a while. I collected sea shells and sand dollars, ran through a flock of seagulls, poked at a dead jellyfish and befriended a dog. Water automatically brings a smile to my face and makes me act like a child. (Top two pictures are not by me, they are of me). -Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment