Wednesday 14 December 2011

Annie Hall

Annie Hall



Silk Shirt - Chloe,  Blazer- Mauro Grifoni,  Gray Pants - Minimarket, Shoes -Topshop,  Saddle Bag - Robert Clergerie, Sunglasses - Ralph Lauren, Silk Scarf- Fendi.
Speaking of Paul Simon, a few nights ago I watched Annie Hall for the first time (I'm sorry it took me so long Dev!). While Paul's appearance was a surprise, Annie has made me desire limitless menswear. I want to cover myself in wool or tweed head to toe, don a vest (I have never in my life worn a vest, excluding my hideous childhood polar fleece one but we won't get into that), and exclusively wear oxfords (both shirts AND shoes). 
My menswear craze has been slowly growing all fall, as can be seen by my dozen oxfords (three being of the shoe variety). There is just something so cozy and appealing about androgynous clothing that I never really embraced before. I staunchly refused to wear pants for the better part of the last three or four years, but now I find myself trying on dozens of pairs at Value Village or staring at them while fake online shopping.
I guess it's finally time to admit that I might just love pants.
-Bets

No comments:

Post a Comment