Sunday 5 February 2012

post.




There are few things better than writing a letter to a friend. 
Perhaps there is only one thing better; receiving a letter in return. 

Mail Related Thoughts:

I got your card in the mail yesterday, Bets! It made me ever so happy.

I've been thinking about the letter I sent my pen pal in August that was never replied to. I think I'll write another one. It could have been lost on the journey overseas.

I bought this book of letters last week.

I'm eyeing Letters to a Young Poet as my next read.

I subscribed to this two days ago. Very excited to receive my first correspondence.

"Letter writing is the only device for combining solitude with good company" - Lord Byron
I like this quote, mostly because I find it true. Writing letters makes me feel simultaneously sociable and reclusive.

Dev.

No comments:

Post a Comment